- Integrative Medicine Assessment
- Lab recommendations
- Supplement review and recommendations
- Diet myths and facts: addressing common misunderstanding
- Dietary Recall identifying areas of change or improvement
- Macro-nutrient recommendations
- Micro-nutrients to focus on with food-as-medicine
- Body Composition Analysis
*Does not include the cost of labs or supplements
We have partnered with Tifany Brown, ANP to bring you IV infusions and vitamin injections!
IV Hydration is a method of feeding vitamins, minerals, and other natural substances directly into a patient’s bloodstream. Bypassing the digestive system is the main advantage of our Vitamin IV Infusions. When substances are given orally they must be processed through the stomach and the intestines which decreases the absorption rate to 10%-20%.
#SaveYourselfDrips deliver vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly to the bloodstream for maximum absorption. This allows the nutrients to be readily available at the cellular level. By using Vitamin IV Infusions in this way, we can safely deliver larger doses that would not otherwise be tolerated orally which may increase your overall wellness
You would have to drink 3 gallons of water in 8 hours to equate the hydration you will receive in 1L of IV fluids over 40 minutes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease*